OURA Air Mask Jr.
The OURA Air Mask Jr. is a new type of protection for your little one. It doesn’t just filter particles. This reusable children's mask kills germs. With self-sterilizing technology, the OURA Air Mask Jr. delivers unique protection from harmful pathogens in the air with its laboratory tested antimicrobial effects. The OURA Air Mask Jr. comes with its own antimicrobial travel pouch so you can store your child's mask when it's not in use. Designed to fit ages 2-12.
Made in the USA.
With the escalating COVID-19 pandemic, we want you and your loved ones to be as protected as possible. That's why we are introducing the OURA Air Mask Jr. at a discounted price and do our part in helping control the spread of the virus. Together, we can overcome this.
All mask sales are final.
Technology & Testing
The OURA Air Mask Jr. features self-sterilizing technology which doesn’t just filter out pathogens, it kills them. Antimicrobial agents such as silver oxide and titanium dioxide are permanently embedded into every thread of the medical-grade fabric (EN 13795:2011).
- The OURA Mask Jr. has undergone independent testing by a leading third-party laboratory to ensure proper filtration.
- Tested to filter > 95% of viral particles and bacteria without the N95 filter.
- Self-sterilizing Technology: Kills bacteria, viruses, and other germs
- Water Repellent: Deflects sprays and aerosols to prevent pathogen penetration from sneezes and coughs
- Moisture Wicking: Decreases humidity and heat around your face during use
- Breathability: Advanced textiles help the mask remain breathable while maintaining effective filtration
- Deodorizing: Breaks down odor-causing molecules and bacteria
- Eco-friendly: The OURA Air Mask Jr. is reusable and washable.
- Hypoallergenic: Made with skin-friendly fabrics that do not contain any harsh chemicals. Safe for the skin microbiome
- Adjustable Nose Clip: Contours around the nose for a comfortable, personalized seal.
- Fits Any Face: A mask is only as good as its fit. That's why we have several sizes so you can find the perfect one for any face shape.
- UV Protective: UPF 50+ protection from UVA and UVB rays.
For the best fit, we recommend using our full sizing guide. As a general guideline, our mask was designed for the following ages.
Small: Ages 2 - 5
Medium: Ages 5 - 8
Large: Ages 8 - 12
1 - OURA Air Mask Jr.
1 - Travel Pouch
Does this mask come with an N95 filter?
No, we do not sell the OURA Air Mask Jr. with an N95 filter. With a smaller lung capacity, children have a much harder time breathing through an N95 filter. Therefore, we do not offer this mask with a filter as it can present a choking hazard.
Is the mask still safe without an N95 filter?
Yes! We test all our masks without an N95 filter to ensure they have high filtration efficiencies and antimicrobial properties. Even without a filter, this mask is able to filter our 97% of viruses and 96% of bacteria.
Can the mask be washed?
Yes! The mask is washable and reusable without losing any of the protective properties.
Will this mask protect my child from COVID-19?
No mask can offer complete protection from COVID-19. However, an antimicrobial mask that is fitted well and has a high filtration efficiency can dramatically reduce the risk of infection, especially when combined with practices like hand-washing and social distancing.
The CDC recommends that the public wear face coverings and masks. OURA Air Masks are not devices intended for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and do not meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the FD&C Act. These are non-medical masks and are not N95 respirators or surgical masks
Can the mask be returned?
All mask sales are final.
When will I receive my mask?
We typically fulfill our orders within 5-7 business days from the date of purchase.
These does not include shipping times.
it is great material with simple design but size chart is wrong. My kids are 6 and 8 and they are slim and small side. I order medium for both kids and it is so tight. I was debating either small or medium since my kids are petite. It is very disappointing that just wasted $70 plus for nothing.